[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

Susan King k5du at ecpi.com
Fri Jan 27 08:15:48 EST 2006

Perhaps we expect folks at the League or our elected officials to set
an example for us.

And, perhaps part of the problem is that we do not know what example
they do set for us. While AD1C is setting a good example of LoTW use
and database management, some other officer might be setting a good
example of emergency preparedness. Not all are DXers or contesters.
Some contester/DXer might be left out of the list of those who do
satellite communications.

Do we need a list of official by specialty so that we can ferret out
those who should be setting the good example of using the LoTW?  Then
we can write a nice letter inviting them to try LoTW.

Susan K5DU