[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

Scott Schultz scottaschultz at juno.com
Fri Jan 27 13:32:21 EST 2006

Thank you Bill! You get it.

So Bob K0RC, now you can make your official tally 2 for those who think the
acceptable percentage of League officials using LOTW should be 100%.

I still stand by my statement that only one module is fully functional -
DXCC. Who told you that it was a general purpose logging program? LoTW isn't
really a logbook at all, it is an award submission vehicle. It assumes you
already use a logging program that can convert its format into ADIF which
can then be converted into the LoTW submission format.

Scott NØIU