[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 21:52:53 EDT 2006

Call:  KS0M
Category: SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
QTH: MISSOURI
MULTI'S :  10M = 7    15M = 18    20M = 28    40M = 6
QSO's =  92
CLAIMED SCORE: 5428   (92 X 59)

I was able to spend a total of about 4 hours in this one. My first try at
NAQP RTTY and it was fun.
A surprise when 5F5OKD answered my CQ. Signals were very poor here in the
"Black Hole" of the USA. I was asked and used my "AGN ?" macro many times.
At this time I only have MixW available for contesting and it sure leaves
much to be desired. It does not support this program and I had to do a
work-around. I have MMTTY and N1MM on the HD but have not had been able to
get it set up. Maybe someone would like to help an 80 year old ham get a
basic set up for N1MM using the MMTTY engine. I have been reading the manual
but I just am not sure what it is telling me. I am not happy with my present
contesting program. I hope to be in as many RTTY contests as I can.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net