[RTTY] The other guy's TX is reversed

John Becker w0jab at big-river.net
Wed Jul 26 20:55:41 EDT 2006

I have been on RTTY going on 35 years now.
I mean how hard can it be. I don't recall seeing so many
up side down before computers and software. I still use
a 28 machine and an Hal ST-6 with a Kenwood TS-520.

You put the rig on LSB and have at it. I really don't understand
" There is no standard polarity between radio mfrs. "