[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup, Principal Awards Sponsor

Professional Home Inspections Paul at ProHomeInspector.net
Thu Jul 27 07:59:50 EDT 2006

FYI - I received this as an HTML e-mail, if you want the entire e-mail in
HTML, let me know off list and I will forward it to you.

Paul K2DB

ARRL RTTY Roundup
Principal Awards Sponsor
 West Mountain Radio is pleased to announce that we have been selected as
Principal Awards Sponsor for the 2006 & 2007 ARRL RTTY Roundups. West
Mountain Radio has agreed to serve as the sponsor for nearly 50 plaques
currently unsponsored that recognize various levels of operating achievement
in what is considered by many to be the premier worldwide digital contest.
West Mountain Radio will pick up sponsorship of plaques for any Overall W/VE
or DX Category winners or ARRL Division winners that are not already
purchased by longtime supporting clubs and individuals. WMR CEO Dan
Gravereaux, N1ZZ, said he hopes the cooperative arrangement will help to
spur more interest in digital mode contesting and operating. "We at West
Mountain Radio have worked very hard to make RTTY and other digital modes
more accessible to the Amateur Radio community," he said. During the RTTY
Roundup look for K1WMR, the WMR Contest Club, as many of our West Mountain
Radio personnel will be operating this station.