[RTTY] After the contest...

I2UIY i2uiy at cqww.com
Tue Mar 7 15:35:57 EST 2006

Hello!

After I finished my log-checking work for CQWW RTTY 2005,
I put together some some suggestions to help who just
finished a contest and now wants submit his log.

Don, AA5AU, agreed to fix my poor English and publish my
notes on his very well known RTTY webpage.

The basic version of of the text is now online at this address:
<http://www.rttycontesting.com/AfterTheContest.html>.
It's located at the bottom of Lagniappe page.

Grammar errors (please forgive my English) will be fixed as
soon as Don will have some free time.

Please look at it and feel free to ask if you have any question.
If I'll get enough feedback I might update this page when I'll
finish the work with WPX RTTY logs.

Thanks, 73!

Paolo, I2UIY/NH7DX