[RTTY] Answering QSL's

ke4qok at bellsouth.net ke4qok at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 9 08:39:09 EST 2006

Tom,

I would guess that about 98% of my cards are in reply to sent cards but I still check them against the log.  You would be suprised at the things that show up from time to time.  Since I send SASEs I like to hear back even if I am not in the log.  It helps me track the demise of my mental facaulties. :-)

I keep all of my cards that agree with the log in albums and the ones that do not agree with the log for whatever reason I glue to the wall of the shack because they are still very nice to look at.  Because of this practice it is always a little easier to take if "Not in Log" written on the back of one of the other stations cards.

Bob
KE4QOK