[RTTY] Answering QSL's

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 09:41:45 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

I check all the incoming QSL cards against the log. If his time and mine
are off but a few minutes, I write in his time to help him find it in his log.

And it is amazing how many US hams don't provide all the info necessary for
awards, i.e. missing call sign, missing mode, missing signal report, etc.
Or tier local time is not in UTC. I write them a note and send it back with
my card along with my email address. Several have sent back a thank you
email. It is about time for another article in QST, CQ, World Radio about
how to properly fill out a card.

73, Ed
K3IXD