[RTTY] Dayton Presentation: P49X - 2006 ARRL RTTY Round-Up

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Mon May 22 23:52:12 EDT 2006

I enjoyed the RTTY forum very much and meeting a few of the guys I work on
the air!

The highlight for me was to meet Charlie, KI5XP, quite by accident.  He was
looking at some Begali Keys while sitting down when I came up behind him.
He was very polite and asked me if I wanted to give the key a go.  So I took
his chair and after some adjustment I asked him to try the key again.  This
time I noticed his call while he was sitting down.  You can imagine how neat
this was for me to meet one of my RTTY heroes purely by chance.

Everyone there was so friendly and it was super to finally meet Shelby after
the forum on Sunday.  Many thanks to Shelby, Charlie, and Ed for putting on
the forum.  I am already looking forward to next year's forum!

73 de w5jay/jay..