[RTTY] Fwd: ANARTS Contest Manager - A Plea for help please!

philhss at tpg.com.au philhss at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 30 00:09:45 EST 2006

Well, my original posting didn't seem to come to much.

Nobody seems to know the fate of the latest incumbent for this contest, but I get the feeling from
replies received that ANARTS is not well viewed currently.

I'd be interested to know the extent of the problem and the history behind the viewpoint. If I don't
know what has occurred, I stand no chance of trying to do something about it.

The conversation is probably best conducted away from the reflector to save bandwidth - unless
there is interest within reflectees....?

Over to you ladies and gents.

Cheers,

Phil Smeaton
VK2BAA