[RTTY] 160m TARA RTTY Melee

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Thu Nov 30 13:06:48 EST 2006

The digital band plan for 160m is 1.800-1.810, so we should stay in that range.  I wouldn't even attemp to try any higher than 1.810Mc because this is that same time during the ARRL 160m CW contest and the band will be crowded.  But we can operate to our hearts content in our portion of the band.  My plan now is to rally there at 0300Z and 1000Z.  If anyone would like another time, then just post it here.

73, Jim
AD6WL