[RTTY] RTTY Records Updated + CQ Results

ws7i ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu Oct 19 11:08:30 EDT 2006

Anyone that is interested in helping develop the Contest Score Database should get in touch with those folks.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/scoredb/

K5TR can probably get you started.  CQWW RTTY has a lot of results available that you could get in there.  Quite a rewarding project for the RTTY community.  I did the ARRL RTTY Roundup and most of the WPX results.

It also has BARTG and WAE RTTY results listed.

From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:48:41 -0500

I've updated RTTY records for the following contests to include 2006 results: