[RTTY] YU6AO

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 12:14:49 EDT 2006

I worked YU6AO on RTTY, July 28th and sent my QSL I have not received their
QSL. Anyone get a RTTY QSL from them, or am I not giving them enough time to
reply ?  I worked them 4 bands CW and 20 M RTTY.  Sure would like to have
this one before I submit  calls to the ARRL DXCC desk.

To all those who worked ZL8R on RTTY, my congratulations. But, remember,
some of us did not get a QSO. I think it was operator error in not working
them right. Or, maybe my 75 watts was not up to getting through the  500
watts and KW's that were also trying to work them. I have always thought
that if I can hear them, I can work them. Didn't work this time. I am
pleased that I had the opportunity to try and work them. Sorry to not add a
new DX country to my RTTY log.

73   Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.