[RTTY] log submission

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 11:12:21 EDT 2006

You would think that, if a contest committee is going to use the term
"Cabrillo file", they would then follow the usual practice for that
file type. I know it is not an ANSI standard, but why not allow it as
it is usually accepted?

I was also dismayed that it rejected my W4UK.log file, but WriteLog
let me change the extension no problemo.

Jerry W4UK