[RTTY] 3C0M RTTY Yesterday

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Oct 26 07:19:20 EDT 2006

Yes, got another new country on RTTY afternoon. Good signal on the East
Coast.

Thanks to those who helped Elmo get the RTTY setup corrected.

For those still hunting - I noticed that most of the spots showed him
working about 7 to 15 Khz up even when he sends "3 up up", hi. I guess
the "up up" means really up. I got him at 12 khz up!

Jerry, W6IHG

At 11:52 AM 10/25/2006 -0700, k0bx at arrl.net wrote:
>Yesterday afternoon the 3C0M showedup on rtty on 20
>meters.  Very good signal.  This was the first time he
>has been on rtty later in the evening.
>
>He seems to have fixed the moving transmit freq and
>also his report micro has the station he is working
>callsign in it so that helped quite a bit.
>
>There were times when the 3C0M took his time to come
>back to someone.  I only can guess his receiver was
>getting overloaded.

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net