[RTTY] WAE RTTY 2005

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Sep 7 03:38:59 EDT 2006

Hello all, I was just checking my UBN report of the above contest, and  saw that I had lost 440 QTC's ie 440 points due to a glitch in the software - WF1B Ver 5.02 - which had repeated my 1st 44 QTC's.
I never noticed this error on submitting my log to WAEDC {who checks out all files b4 sending them ?}
Thought that it might be worth while alerting users of WF1B as this years contest is due shortly.
The error knocked off around 200k points from my final score, I would have finished in 2nd place {so what's new !!} instead of 4th.
Hope that this is of some help.

73  Steve  ZC4Li    etc.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/JFHVFHGW/zc4li_ubn.htm