[RTTY] WAE RTTY 2005

Wolf, DL6JZ dl6jz at t-online.de
Thu Sep 7 11:48:15 EDT 2006

Hello Steve,

sorry about your lost points. If I remember right this is an old problem
of W1FB that it starts with the QTC on the second day (sunday) again
with the first QSO. But I used WF1B only once some years ago in my first
WAE attempt. Windows software is a lot better now.

May be you will change to windows software this time??

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ