[RTTY] 4U1UN

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Sun Sep 17 14:14:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was chasing 4U1UN today on 20m RTTY.  With every spot I tuned to the freq
and nothing there.  Subsequent spots were bouncing all over the RTTY band.
I did eventually find him calling CQ on 14094.6.  He said up 1 to 2.  I
called him up 1 and 95.6.  He came to me on 95.6 and I finished the exchange
on that frequency simplex.  That probably explains why I couldn't find him
on any of the spots.  My point to this post is I worked him because I'm dual
receive RTTY.  Just thought I'd tout dual receive RTTY again.

73 Art W2NRA