[RTTY] Fwd: [digitalradio] RTTY Hall of Shame

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 18:09:13 EDT 2006

> How long do we think KQ6XA had to sit on 14.100 monitoring >with a  RTTY
> decoder to come up with her list of 17 calls? >Nothing better to do...
> like operate? Complaints are one thing, >playing band plan policewoman is
> something else.

Maybe he is the one who was jamming me (or thought he was) on 14.107 when I
was running up there.  Someone put a tone right on top of me and was sending
"W7WHY B***S***, you aren't copying any of those stations through me."  Fact
is he had a puny signal and everyone I was working was covering him up.
Talk about ego!!!  73
Tom W7WHY