[RTTY] CQWW Robot??

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Sep 28 13:02:59 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Like - seemingly - most other folks, I am also having problems uploading my
log.

The first time, I put GU0SUP SOABLP in the subject line, as per the rules.
Some hours later, this was rejected, saying GU0SUP wasn't a valid callsign.

After reading several other posts with similar problems, I changed the
subject to simply GU0SUP.
That was yesterday, and I still have not yet had a response from the robot.

I have also compared my Cabrillo file to that mentioned by Glenn W6OTC, and
see that there are some major differences to the Cabrillo file prouced by
Writelog!
For example, there is no ARRL-SECTION in the sample log, and where I have
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL LOW RTTY,
the sample log has CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP.
The sample log also has these lines:
CATEGORY-BAND: 10M
CATEGORY-POWER: HIGH
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
which I do not!

This is the first time I have seen such lines in a Cabrillo file, and I am
sure I didn't use them last year!
However, I do seem to recall a problem with the line CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL
LOW RTTY, but cannot remember what it was!

So, do I need to change my file and add the lines as per the example??

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.