[RTTY] CQWW Robot??

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 28 13:15:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:02:59 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Like - seemingly - most other folks, I am also having problems uploading my
>log.

Phil [and others]

I had problems as well.........in the subject line, I ended up putting
my call in lower case - that at least got me to the robot...........

however it did not like my cabrillo header [*] which I ended up
editing to read as follows..........

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
ARRL-SECTION: DX
CALLSIGN: M5AAV
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CLAIMED-SCORE: 27968
CLUB:
CONTEST: CQ-WW-RTTY
CREATED-BY: MixW 2.15
NAME: Graham Ridgeway

It was not until the seventh submission [**] that I got an ack which
showed that the robot had not hacked the file/changed any lines or
rejected me for being too hairy - Hi Hi !!

[*]  This is the ONLY contest which does not [in spite of what is
said] happily accept the pre-formed MixW cabrillo header.

[**] No wonder my ref number was considerably higher than the 6 or 700
logs which have been accepted - I think everyone is resubmitting.

73 Graham M5AAV