[RTTY] N8S

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 11 16:07:23 EDT 2007

Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]
A lot of the YUs (and Russians) operate/contest from club stations, so
you really can't tell anything from a log search of individual callsigns.

I can tell you I met a few of the guys operating when I was in Macedonia
2 years ago for the IARU High Speed Telegraphy competition.  One in
particular, YU7NU, tops my list of absolutely amazing CW ops - not only
speed, but pileup copying, too.
73,
Barry, W2UP