[RTTY] TARA Skirmish

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Mon Apr 16 17:43:34 EDT 2007

This weekend is the TARA Skirmish Digital Prefix Contest.

RTTY is a one of the operating modes, and 160 and 6 meters are some of the bands used beside the normal HF bands for digital contesting.  My plan is to operate some at night on 160 and during the day on 6 meters.  I will operate RTTY primarily but I will also listen for PSK31 and PSK63.

I know that no one wants to park on 160m all night so I will recommend a rally time for 160m of 0300Z and 0900Z.  I will sporadically call CQ and listen on 6 meters during the day.  I will also spot anyone who I hear on these bands.

Anyone with any other ideas?

http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html

73, Jim
AD6WL