[RTTY] Contest Dinner at DX Convention in Visalia (update 18 Apr 2007)

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Thu Apr 19 00:03:15 EDT 2007

hi - This will be the next to last reminder about the dinner - why wait until the bitter end?

The hotel has asked me to give them a preliminary count this Friday. If you think you will be
attending but you haven't yet signed up, NOW would be a great time to help me give an accurate count.

AND: I will repeat my plea of the previous message. If you were a walkup/waiting list last year, I
can't help but notice you haven't signed up yet (I kept a list, bwa ha ha.) Do you remember the
anxiety and boredom while you waited in the hall while I insisted on going thru ALL of the
reservations before allowing you in? And do you remember being turned away (as some of you were)?

SO: PLEASE check this list here: http://www.mldxcc.com/dinner.pdf

Are all of your friends on the list? Are there any DX you know that should be on the list? Are YOU
on the list?

If not, go here NOW and get on the list! http://www.mldxcc.com/contestdinner2007.html

You MUST make a reservation in advance to be sure of getting a seat. If you show up the day of the
event with no reservation you MIGHT get a seat.

Our speaker this year will be Tim Duffy K3LR, and he will be telling us all about his "K3LR
Superstation". You know you want to see this!

PLEASE forward this message to any potential attendees, club mailing lists, etc.

thanks very much & 73! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/