[RTTY] ADMIN: RTTY reflector looking for a new list owner

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 19 10:31:42 EDT 2007

I've been the list owner of the RTTY reflector for the last couple/few years,
having taken over for John WA9HMN. I am ready to give up this responsibility.
It's really not much work, just allowing the occasional post from
non-subscribers, and deleting the spam (only subscribed addresses are allowed
to post, which keeps spammers from posting).  Mailman
(http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/) makes it easy, just log into the site
with a password and click a few buttons.

Please contact me off-line.

If I don't hear anything by May 1, the list will go full open, and the spam
brigade will begin.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us