[RTTY] SP K4GMH SO

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Sun Apr 29 10:26:48 EDT 2007

Score: 2,804,202

Band    QSOs    Mul     Points
80      32      18      209
40      115     43      902
20      271     65      2458
15      7       3       54
Total   425     129     3623

That was one tough Contest - and I thought the conditions couldn't
get worse last Fall!  The Solar Flux Index, A and K indexes tried to
equal each other in number :-) .  Plus the noise from local storms
did not help.  All QSOs are definitely appreciated under these
conditions - thanks.

Still, these conditions make operating interesting as you get
surprised by the strength of some signals.  ZM2A was stronger than
most Europeans when worked at 1244Z long path on 20 meters.  VK6HZ
was okay copy on 40 meters at 1207Z, long after my sun rise.  Same
for W7WW at 1234Z on 40 meters.

Hopefully, conditions will improve for next year's SP-RTTY Contest.

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH