[RTTY] SP RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 29 11:07:12 EDT 2007

After logging just 5 calls in the first hour I knew this was going to be a
challenge contest. I printed many calls that could not copy me. Calling CQ I
could tell several stations came back to me but the print was garbage and I
could not tell who was calling. My 75 watts and beam did all they could, but
propagation was just not there. I put in maybe 3 hours total as the effort
was just not worth spending more time. I spent Saturday afternoon with my
three sons and grandson and figured I came out a winner. It is not
encouraging to read the propagation reports when one week they say we should
be at the bottom of this cycle this fall and then the next report says it
will be another year. Well, I am going to try and work the BS7 with my 100
watts and beam anyway.

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
     7       5      16    2    0    0
    14      13      65    6    1    2
 Total      18      81    8    1    2
Score: 1,458

73  See you in the next one....  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M