[RTTY] Ebay question

Dick, W1KSZ w1ksz at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 17:48:19 EDT 2007

You are correct, it is spam. Do not open any links, just
delete it. If you go to "my e-bay" (your account) you will
see if it was a real message.
And no, there is nothing you can do about it.
Another way to ID it is the poor grammar. After all, English
is a second, third or etc language for most of these crooks.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

k4fj at aol.com wrote:
> I have used Ebay only a few times and don't really like it.
>
> The problem is that I am receiving stuff from aw-confirm at ebay.com saying that I bid and didn't pay, dah dit dah dit dah.......
>
> I presume this is spam and treat it as so.? But, I am sick of getting the crap.
>
> Have any of you gotten this stuff from "ebay.com"?
>
> Any advice on whom to complain to, other than ebay?
>
> 73, Steve

73, Dick, W1KSZ