[RTTY] BARTG QCA AWARD ARRIVED!

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:21:54 EDT 2007

A coupleof days ago I found in my mal box BARTG QCA Award (QCA Number: 690),
which was a nice surprise to me. It has two golden stickers for 50 and 75
confirmed Countries, worked on RTTY Mode. It also had a letter signed
by BARTG President, John-GW4SKA and BARTG Awards Manager, Phil-GU0SUP, and
included a Check List of worked countries, dated 14 August, 2007.
There are plenty of stickers to earn, up to 300 Countries; every sticker
goes for 25 additional countries.
Thank you - John and Phil, I will frame this award and put it on the wall,
just near my awards for BARTG Contests.
The nice thing about BARTG Awards is that you dont have to wait till your
Countries are being confirmed; your just make your application basing on
QSO's conducted during BARTG Contests, send  it along with a small fee (or
pay via PayPal) and soon you have a nice piece of art - BARTG Award!.
Oh, forgot to say that there were four nice Guernsey postal stamps on the
envelope, including one with the portrait of Queens Elizabeth II.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D