[RTTY] WPX RTTY Practice

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Feb 6 11:50:07 EST 2007

P49X is sponsoring WPX RTTY practice sessions this Friday (9 February) from
0200-0300 and 0500-0600 UTC.  All this means is that I'm sending out this
email.  Since the NCJ NA CW Sprint is also this coming weekend, NCCC is
sponsoring CW Sprint practices at 0330-0400 UTC Friday and Saturday (9-10
February).  But, there is no reason we can't also have some WPX RTTY
practice.

Actually, I'll be on all week anyway, shaking down the station here in
Aruba.  Signals were strong from Europe and North America on 80 and 40 last
night.  Let's hope propagation and activity favor us in WPX RTTY.

73,

Ed - P49X (W0YK)