[RTTY] n1mm/KAM plux

Scott Schultz scottaschultz at juno.com
Fri Feb 9 16:11:51 EST 2007

Mark,

I agree with Bill W6WRT on this one. I recently retired my trusty old KAM+
in favor of MMTTY set up for FSK. I will admit that it wasn't the easiest
decision I ever made and I did so reluctantly, but now that it is over,
there is no looking back!

If you still insist on using the KAM+ with N1MM, I have to ask if it works
with other RTTY programs or if it just doesn't work with N1MM?

Scott NØIU