[RTTY] n1mm/KAM plux

Mark A. Downing mdowning at wm7d.net
Fri Feb 9 16:21:27 EST 2007

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Scott Schultz wrote:

> I agree with Bill W6WRT on this one. I recently retired my trusty old KAM+
> in favor of MMTTY set up for FSK. I will admit that it wasn't the easiest
> decision I ever made and I did so reluctantly, but now that it is over,
> there is no looking back!

I'm leaning that direction, but I'm not sure I can pull a soundcard interface
together in time for WPX.

> If you still insist on using the KAM+ with N1MM, I have to ask if it works
> with other RTTY programs or if it just doesn't work with N1MM?

It works fine. I just have to get n1mm setup correctly. I'm able to receive,
but I needed to setup the macros for TX. Now that I have that correct, it
will send, but my EXCH macro is sending 599-CT. I'm not sure where it's
getting CT from. It should be sending NV.

I'm making headway... It's just been a LONG time since I did a RTTY contest
and I need to get my station tweaked.

--md