[RTTY] RTTY is getting lower and lower in frequency on 20 meters.

Gary McAdams g.m.mcadams at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 14:01:49 EST 2007

Tom,

Ok, the first part of your message made sense...

But what the heck does the second sentence mean in today's context?

There are no NCG's (no code generals) on 20 meters yet. That won't happen
until after February 23rd 2007.

So, Sorry OM, if your pesky PSK is getting clobbered this weekend. CW vs.
RTTY is an often visited topic on the reflectors, as is the eternal contest
vs. rag-chewer issue.

None of which has anything to do with recent regulatory changes; especially
since they have not gone into effect yet.

Oh and BTW, if you don't like what is happening on 20 meters, give a listen
on 40 tonight. I copied RTTY as low as 7.030.

So, buck up Bucky!

It's only for the week-end.

73 Gary WG7X