[RTTY] thanks to the spotter

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Feb 11 10:54:18 EST 2007

who helped defeat the fellow trying to jam me on 40.

He would send OL WPX TEST in cw, then hold down a key for a few moments.
fortunately, he wasn't that loud here, but loud enough.

Apparently someone heard the intentional qrm and spotted me as I suddenly
had a pile of people calling.
After running a couple of dozen, the qrmer apparently left in frustration.

This is a good ploy, I'll have to remember this for the next time I hear a
lid trying to jam a contester.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.