[RTTY] RTTY is getting lower and lower in frequency on 20meters.

Glenn VA3DX va3dx at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 20 16:57:05 EST 2007

 Geez , when you try to travel by car on a holiday
weekend and the highways are clogged with cars , who do blame ??

There are SSB CW RTTY PSK31  etc etc contests , some are more
popular than others and draw a very large number of participants.

Just like the highway , a certain band segment can only handle a certain
number of signals. When this number is exceeded , segments need to expand,
whatever the mode being used.

We need to be flexible when events occur.. Remember  " You cant always
get what you want " .  Either that or after every contest we get the same
old
reflector bitching , regardless of the Contests  mode.

I operated from 14060 and 14125.0 making RTTY qsos. I took care not
to call or CQ from 070 - 075 and most of the time , there where no RTTY
signals there .. not all the time tho'.

Glenn VA3DX