[RTTY] Cluster abuse!

John Desmond k0tg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 14:32:59 EST 2007

I noticed something similar.  I saw a few times that I was spotted by
watching my bandmap.  Then I saw a spot for me come out 5 or so KHz away
from where I was operating.  I never checked to see who was on that freq
after that happened.  But that occurred at least 2 times as I recall.

73, John  K0TG