[RTTY] WPX contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 12 17:34:58 EST 2007

 Band    QSO's    Pts  WPX
   3.5      33      72   20
     7      18      68   13
    14     132     265   98
    21      18      49   10
 Total     201     454  141
Score: 64,014

A minor effort, but a lot of fun. I was surprised to find 80 meters so good
both nights. There were a lot "AGN" sent and received. I found 3 ops sending
"5NN", which is fine for CW but there is a "9" key on most all keyboards. I
copied calls from 14.055 up to 14.140. What a great time I had and I hope my
small effort helped all the big guns get some points. N1MM with MMTTY engine
worked fine for me. Except, when I grabbed a call I sometimes forgot to hit
the space bar to put the next serial number up to be sent, so some serial
numbers went out as "000" and I had to quickly repeat the correct number. I
am sure there is a way to correct this but I have not looked for it yet.

73

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M