[RTTY] WPX 2007

Randy Lake rlake at ne.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 06:42:51 EST 2007

If it was me and copied his call and NR ok I would hit F5 F2 F3 and go
on to the next call..I made 600 q's and saw this only a couple times. I
saw more of the ;

N1KWF  N1KWF HI 5NN  100....100....100 N1KWF , what's with the periods
all of a sudden? had a bunch of those this contest. And then there is ;

N1KWF  599100 599100 599100 , even had a couple;

N1KWF N1KWF N1KWF
599 599 599
001 001 001
N1KWF N1KWF TNX de XX1XXX SK

I am sure there were more variations on the weird reports
It was very fun indeed ! I was impressed with the the crowded bands !
73, Randy N1KWF