[RTTY] WPX 2007

Vilnis Vosekalns yl2kf at arrl.net
Tue Feb 13 05:49:31 EST 2007

Hello,
no no Alan , this is not what You read -
Fabi will turn attention to follow bad scenario in QSOs :

1. TEST VE2FBD VE2FBD CQ  - he is calling CQ !
2. VE2FBD 599 045 045 DE XX7YYX HW? QSL? ( or so on, maybe more
  idiotic long messages ) - caller calling in
with serial number. From where caller can say that I can
copy him? Maybe two or three calling in same time or so on.
Someone who do like so thinking that he save the time for
complete QSO. That is not true, just mixing up tempo and give
chance to loose cq frequency for VE2FBD.
I never answer to such callers and have macro - NEED ONLY YOUR CALL??
if still caller continue same -  I do not know - for me
it's depend from my sense of humor at that moment - can send
SORRY, QSO B4 TU or so on, but never agree with such scenario anymore.
Othervise this style of calling will continue and don't disapear.
Is it popular in North America too? I was on mind that this is
clever invention from the old Europe ;-)

brgds = 73
Vilnis = YL2KF