[RTTY] 2006 CQWW RTTY WPX Results

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 21:17:20 EST 2007

On 2/14/07, John Holmes <w9ily at arrl.net> wrote:
> All,
> Would somebody please point me in the correct direction to find the results
> of the 2006 CQWW RTTY WPX? I have found the July article both online and in
> the magazine that shows records, QRM, etc. but no detailed scores (for us
> little pistols). Help???

I, too, noticed that CQ, like QST before it, is now only catering to
the contesting elite while ignoring the hundreds of others that put
the elite "in the box" in the first place.

Quite rude, IMHO.

The ARRL's excuse is that it's too expensive and that the demographic
they are trying to recruit can't possibly wait nearly a year for
results, can't spare the pages, etc.  Bleh.

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin