[RTTY] rttyinfo.net

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 15 18:12:56 EST 2007

The disk containing the website was sent to me.  The idea was for me to put it on one of my websites.  But Katrina happened.  The
disk is probably in a box in the garage somewhere.  I did once try to reconstruct the site from the disk, but had problems and
didn't have the time to dedicate to the reconstruction.

I'll look for the disk and if anyone has time, perhaps they can get it back together for us.

73, Don AA5AU