[RTTY] Fw: RTTY presentation to radio club...

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 21 22:27:51 EST 2007

I have been asked to make a RTTY presentation to a local (big) radio club. The membership is a good cross-section of today's amateur population in general.

As a person who entered RTTY in 1964 on a mechanical machine and progressed through the decades of changes, I am not sure I have a good perspective what I should present to a group like this. The idea for the presentation is to present a non-technical view and encourage new participants to give it a try.

Has anyone done a presentation on RTTY and created any materials (outline, slideshow, PowerPoint, etc?) that can give me some suggestions? I would like to tap into the collective wisdom from the group.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN