[RTTY] Fw: RTTY presentation to radio club...

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:21:28 EST 2007

On 2/21/07, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc at citlink.net> wrote:

> progressed through the decades of changes, I am not sure I have a
> good perspective what I should present to a group like this. The idea for the

How about this for perspective: Have a running Model 28 in the room as
folks arrive and then tell them that it's all been replaced by "This!"
 and pull the sheet back on a laptop running MMTTY.

Failing that, at least show them this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2424647132102049544&pr=goog-sl

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin