[RTTY] 160

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Thu Feb 22 05:48:21 EST 2007

Bill Coleman wrote: "The most logical contest to incorporate 160m would be
the NAQP --
where 6-band capability and the ability to find and/or pass multipliers is
crucial to making top scores."

Point, well taken. I had, previously, given this some thought, as both
CW/SSB NAQP allow contacts, on 160. I do have some concerns, but I will
discuss this, in more detail, with NCJ Editor, K9LA, at Dayton, and post the
results of our discussion. Sorry for not getting an answer, sooner, but I
prefer to discuss "important stuff", in person, not on the phone, or email!

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY