[RTTY] CQ QRM

Ed k4sb at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 12:12:43 EST 2007

Bill Turner wrote:
If by "traditional frequencies" you mean 80 kHz up from the lower band
edge, that would be fine with me for North America, but there is a
problem with the frequency allocations for some regions of the world.
I don't have a good answer for this... wish I did.

73, Bill W6WRT
Bill makes a very good point, but I would think a simple solution
would
be to use "split" and listen in those allocations for the rest of the
world. I seem to remember from way back that JAs had to use 1.910 +/-
a couple.

Maybe we need someone to post those "non-NA" allocations.

73
Ed