[RTTY] fsk? Kenwood Inverted

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Fri Jan 5 13:18:12 EST 2007

I believe that since the TS-940S that you can change
the FSK keying polarity with a softmenu key.  I do not
have a TS-570 manual but here is how you do it on a
TS-850S.  Please open your TS-570S manual and look at
the softsetting:

"You will also have to set a menu setting in the
TS-850S.  Turn the TS-850S off, now turn it on holding
the LSB/USB key.  You should be presented with a menu
of options.  Each has a number.  Use the memory knob
and turn to option 11.  Press the "page down" or "page
up" key to toggle the option.  This option sets the
FSK keyer polarity.  The "Default" is OFF, but you
need to set it to "ON". If someone tells you that you
are "up-side-down" when you transmit, you will need to
change this menu setting."

Let me know if it works with the TS-570.

Joe K0BX
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.