[RTTY] North Dakota was missing in the ARRL RTTY Round Up

dkerns at cruzio.com dkerns at cruzio.com
Fri Jan 12 14:52:27 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

I've got an email into the president of the North Dakota State University
amateur radio club in Fargo.

Figured that an already existing club or club station would be easier to visit
than somebody's home. Besides, there's a bit better built up infrastructure.

This is pretty much a lark for me at the moment, but I'll certainly persue it
further if it goes anywhere.

73 de Donald