[RTTY] North Dakota RTTY Station on LOTW

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 16:08:07 EST 2007

I contacted Nels by email a couple days ago and we were able to QSO
yesterday afternoon, and the Q is now fully registered with LOTW. I
now have all 50 20 M RTTY states. I never bothered with a WAS before
(I have only been at this for 55 years), but I think I will apply for this one.

Knowing how difficult ND is, I asked Nels by email afterward if he
wanted to give out ND to other guys on the reflector who needed it as
I did. Got his reply a few mins ago: "I would be happy to help
rtty'ers with North Dakota but I don't want to get swamped. "

He is also setting up for the BARTG sprint this Saturday, so some of
us might catch him then.

Jerry W4UK