[RTTY] GU0SUP BARTG Sprint SOABLP

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Jan 28 12:12:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

Hhhmmmm! Well, that wasn't the best contest for me! I got plagued by folk
calling me when I was receiving serial numbers, had folk chasing me down the
bands, trying to work me on someone elses frequency, had PSK-type QRM -
which I think was deliberate at times - and could not get a run going
anywhere, anytime.

I only got the last continent in the last hours of the contest as well!
Thanks go to PT7AZ for that.

Nice to see XT2CG in the contest, even though I didn't work him. No sign of
any VK's here, but ZL2MI was a welcome contact on 40m.
I was also a little surprised to work VE6YR and VA7ST, as well as VE5CPU for
those extra mults. Also looks like quite a few RTTY types were in the ARRL
160m contest, so were missing from our logs.

Anyway, here is what I managed...........
         QSOs
80m: 	35
40m:	32
20m:	135
15m:	3
10m:	0
Total:	205
Continents:		 6
Call Areas:		13
DXCC:			47
Total multipliers:	60
Score:			73800

Op time - about 11.5 hours

My log is now on LoTW, and thanks to all for the patience, and the points.

73 de Phil GU0SUP