[RTTY] The gripe - let's get back on track

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Jan 31 09:52:29 EST 2007

Hi all,

Interesting as the debate is regarding what/whether/why to spot, but the fact is this is getting away from the thoughts behind the original post.

It started because there were one or two stations spotting everything they worked on a run frequency, thus causing the concern that this is some form of self spotting.

It was suggested that N1MM might (and I will stress the MIGHT!!), under certain circumstances, allow this to happen "accidentally".

The thread is NOT about who should spot why, or any kind of justification on what to spot, when, or how.
It is about whether "SELF-SPOTTING" in any form is acceptable.

So, let's not get on to personal thoughts behind what I will spot, as that is down to me, and my own conscience.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP